SAMUEL SICCHIEROLLI FOUNDER | EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT | CHAIRMAN
• Graduated in Economics and Business Administration, with a postgraduate degree in Marketing and an MBA in Strategy.
• With more than 25 years of experience, he was an executive of national and international groups. He was a partner at Fanor Grupo Educacional, sold to Devry in 2005.
• Participation as Consultant and Adviser in several real estate projects relevant to the Brazilian market, in the industrial, hotel and shopping center sectors.
• As CEO of VCI, he led: (I) the acquisition of UNISA in 2013 (one of the 10 largest acquisitions in the educational sector in the market); (II) the agreement with the Hard Rock brand; (III) the acquisitions of the hotel projects in Fortaleza (CE), Ilha do Sol (PR), São Paulo (SP), Recife (PE) and Natal (RN); And (IV) the Company’s IPO as Category B.
FÁBIO NERI CO-FOUNDER | CEO VCI GROUP COMPANIES
• Graduated in Economics, with an MBA in Corporate Finance and a Postgraduate Degree in Foreign Trade.
• He was an executive in the financial market for 11 years, passing through several financial institutions such as Banco Safra, Bradesco, BicBanco, BCN, Unibanco and Banco Nacional. After that period, he was a partner in a finance company, Commercial Director of a law firm, Partner of Grupo Valor Investimentos, until in 2012 he became co-founder of VCI.
• Responsible for all back office management of the VCI Group Companies.
KEY MANAGEMENT STAFF Team
CCO – CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
• Administrator, MBA in Marketing and Sales, MBA in Business Management by FGV
• Has over 20 years of experience in commercial areas
WAGNER VASCONCELOS COO – CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
• Postgraduate in Finance and Law, more than 20 years of experience in finance, planning, budgeting and management
• Previously worked at Embelleze, FANOR and Pluragua
FERNANDO LESSA BOARD DIRECTOR
• Graduated in Business and Marketing, he has a postgraduate degree in Marketing and Logistics
• Executive with over 20 years of experience in the Brazilian market
• Has extensive experience in the real estate market
• Previously, COO and CEO of a multinational company focused on the real estate market